I'm feelin'... 23?!

Hi, hello, hola, howdy, etc.


Santana here! 
I'm starting a blog and it's starting here, right now- today! I've been thinking about doing this for a while now. Ever since I graduated I felt the need to create a space to express myself (corny, I know). Apparently it was something I took for granted while going to school. Getting to walk into a space everyday dedicated to creating, learning, and experimenting had its own energy that I've yet to find somewhere else. After months (basically a year) of feeling unmotivated and somewhat lost I'm taking it upon myself to create my own space to learn and grow. So, welcome to that space! 

I just turned 23 two days ago. I'm not sure exactly what 23-year-olds are supposed to be doing at this point in their lives but I figured it was a good time to start a blog. I'll be updating hopefully rather frequently and I'm excited to start something new. Let's see where this goes!

Popular posts from this blog

Feels

Rio Sangre

Is it really that important to eat?