Weekend Adventures

This weekend was pretty tame, but in a good way. Like I was lazy but still kinda got stuff done.

I made this delish dinner and breakfast with bae. I'm not even gonna try and pretend to be a food photographer so both photos below are from their respective websites cuz although my food tasted good, it didn't look that good.

Chicken Veggie Meatballs with Pesto Zoodles/ Photo via Multiply Delicious 

Chorizo, Kale, and Sweet Potato Hash/ Photo via I Breathe I'm Hungry


Grocery shopping. Note: I usually do multiple grocery trips a week so this isn't everything. Not even close...

Whole30 shopping list.


Progress in my list notebook. I use this in addition to my daily planner to make sure I get ish done.

Field Notes are bomb.

Eating healthy and cooking at home is pretty time consuming so that was pretty much my whole weekend. I'm not complaining though! :)



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Confessions of a #GIRLBOSS/Saint

ABQ Adventures

Drawing a blank