Foods for Cheaps


Random post about my plant based diet: IT'S SUPER CHEAP GUYS.

I got all this food yesterday for $7, no joke. Maybe it does't seem like a lot to some people but I was pretty stoked leaving the grocery store. I'm using the strawberries for breakfast toppings/smoothies and the rest of it I used for jalapeƱo hummus and dipping. The hummus was actually my dinner last night because, like, I wasn't hungry after a huge lunch of rice, beans, spinach, and avocado salad! So far I'm really enjoying how cheap and easy meals are. It's a pretty big difference from my previous eating habits that included expensive proteins and longer prep/cook times. Physically and mentally I feel great so I'm excited to keep going! Happy almost-weekend!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Confessions of a #GIRLBOSS/Saint

ABQ Adventures

Drawing a blank