Weekend Adventures

This weekend I hung out in the school print room with bae. There was a poster still hanging that a couple of classmates and I printed and it made me all #nostalgic.


My dog fit three pinecones in his mouth and I literally can't handle how ridiculous he looks. He's obsessed with playing fetch with pinecones so it's not that like that weird, but still weird.

My blue heeler. His name is Jedi.


Shopped for a plant for my grandma's birthday. It took so much self control to not by myself some cute little succulents!




P.S. Apparently Solange Knowles was at White Sands recently?! That's like 40 minutes away from me. I feel blessed.

Hope everyone else had a great weekend!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Confessions of a #GIRLBOSS/Saint

ABQ Adventures

Drawing a blank